Notice of the annual meeting
Notice is hereby given that the annual meeting of Irish Heritage Quebec will be held on Monday, December 11, 2017 at 19:30 in McMahon Hall in the basement of St. Patrick’s Church, 1145 de Salaberry in Quebec City.
The provisional agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- Nomination of a Chairperson
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Meeting Held December 12, 2016
- Annual Report for the Year Ending August 31, 2017
- Financial Statements for the Year Ending August 31, 2017
- Appointment of Accountants
- Election of 4 Directors
Dated November 17, 2017
On behalf of the Board of Directors
N.B. Immediately following the meeting, Irish Heritage Quebec will present a plaque to Brad Kent for his work in Irish studies and as organizer of the 2018 conference of the Canadian Association for Irish Studies to be held at Laval University in Quebec City on June 13-16.