The Minute Book of the Committee of Management 1831-1854is presented here in six different sections in chronological order. The Building Committee became the Committee of Management of St. Patrick’s congregation in Quebec City.
The record of contributors and their contributions in the above begins on the 12th image in the document above. Images 1 to 11 are more easily read in the Quebec Mercury, February 13, 1847
Please direct any comment or question on these archives directly to firstname.lastname@example.org