Notice of the Annual Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the annual meeting of Irish Heritage Quebec will be held on Monday, December 12, 2016 at 19:30 in McMahon Hall in the basement of St. Patrick’s Church, 1145 de Salaberry in Quebec City.
The provisional agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- Nomination of a Chairperson
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Meeting held December 7, 2015
- Annual Report for the Year Ending August 31, 2016
- Financial Statements for the Year Ending August 31, 2016
- Appointment of Accountants
- Election of 5 Directors
Dated November 18, 2016
On behalf of the board of directors
N.B. Immediately following the meeting, 2 presentations will take place:
- Irish Heritage Quebec will present a plaque to Kevin O’Farrell in recognition of the excellence of his book The Rock Baron of St. Macinaw.
- Joseph Lonergan will entrust the minute book of the Committee of Management of St. Patrick’s Church 1831-1854 to Richard Léger, President of the trustees of St. Patrick’s Parish